해성동기와

공지사항 / Q&A / 갤러리 / 자유게시판

갤러리

갤러리

174 Riddles For teenagers Of All Ages (with Solutions) 2024

페이지 정보

작성자 Cindi 작성일24-06-27 05:35 조회47회 댓글0건

본문

130. Riddle: What begins with an "e" and only accommodates one letter? 801. What do it's essential do to make this equation true? Reply: Turn it upside down. 132. Riddle: You’ll find me in Mercury, Earth, Mars, and Jupiter, however not in Venus or Neptune. 133. Riddle: Mirabel has a really big family, she has 25 uncles, 25 aunts and 40 cousins. You need me however I don’t need you. These riddles for teenagers will probably be a bit of a problem on your older youngsters. Riddle: What goes up and doesn’t come back down? Riddle: What's the easiest strategy to double your money? — Answer: Put it in front of the mirror. Riddle: If I've it, I don’t share it. 39. Riddle: What has legs, however doesn’t walk? 40. Riddle: What has one head, one foot and four legs? 41. Riddle: What can you catch, but not throw? 42. Riddle: What sort of band by no means performs music? Forty three. Riddle: What has many teeth, but can’t chew? Forty four. Riddle: What's reduce on a desk, however is never eaten?

Riddle: I could make sounds, but I can't be played. Riddle: I'm higher with no head. Riddle: I have thirteen hearts however no lungs or stomach. Reply: A deck of cards. Riddle: I'm simple to lift but onerous to throw. Riddle: When is "L" better than "XL"? Answer: When you're utilizing Roman numerals. Associated: 73 Brain Teasers for Adults That Will certainly Leave You Stumped.

28. It has eyes that can not see, a tongue that cannot style, and a soul that cannot die. 29. The sort of gown can by no means be worn. 30. This wager can never be received. 31. This sort of coat are you able to put on only when it's wet. 32. It flies around all day however never goes anywhere? 33. This goes up and down, however never moves? 34. It wears a jacket, however no pants. 88. What English word has three consecutive double letters? 89. I'm something folks love or hate. I change people’s appearances and thoughts. If an individual takes care of themself I will go up even higher. To some individuals, I'll idiot them. To others, I am a mystery. Some folks would possibly wish to attempt to hide me but I'll show. No matter how onerous people strive I won't ever go down. 90. Only one shade, however not one dimension, Caught at the underside, but easily flies. 91. I've forests but no trees. I have lakes but no water. I've roads but no vehicles.

The third man was bald. 85. My life is measured in hours and i serve you by expiring. I’m fast when I’m thin and sluggish when I’m fats. The wind is my enemy. 86. What is white but smells like blue paint? 87. A woman fell from a 30-foot ladder with out getting harm. She was standing on the underside rung. 88. A cowboy rode into city on Friday. He stayed for なぞなぞ難しい three nights and rode out on Friday. How is that this doable? His horse’s name is Friday.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright ⓒ 2016 동기와.한국/해성동기와.한국 All Rights Reserved.