해성동기와

공지사항 / Q&A / 갤러리 / 자유게시판

갤러리

갤러리

203 Fun Riddles For kids With Answers

페이지 정보

작성자 Tresa 작성일24-06-27 05:27 조회54회 댓글0건

본문

17. He fell off the second step. 19. The fishing journey consists of a grandfather, a father and a son. 23. The home is on the North Pole, so the bear is white. 25. There were not any stairs; it was a one-story house! Our subsequent two sets of riddles are phrased as questions asking "What Am I? " and "What is It? " These riddles work nicely for riddle lovers of every age. Reply: All the months. What has a neck but no head? What's something that you just get to keep after you give it to someone? Helen, George, and Ellen are having a cup of coffee whereas Max, Barb, and Dave are having 7up. What is Elizabeth drinking; espresso or soda? Elizabeth is having espresso.

A: Are you asleep? What can you place in a bucket to make it weigh much less? What can you keep after giving to someone? What has four wheels and flies? A: A rubbish truck. The extra there's, the less you see. What can you hold in your left hand however not in your right? What do the letter "t" and an island have in widespread? A: They’re each in the course of water. What’s a single digit number with no value? What has words, however by no means speaks? Thirteen. What can hold water but is filled with holes? 14. What query can you never say sure to? Answer: Are you asleep but? 15. What question can you by no means say no to? Answer: Are you useless? 16. What is in seasons, seconds, centuries, and minutes, however not in decades, years, or days? 17. What has a neck however no head?

Reply: 4 sisters and three brothers. Fifty eight. Riddle: What's one thing you may put in your pocket that retains it empty? Reply: A big gap. 59. Riddle: Where would you take a sick boat? Answer: To the dock. 60. Riddle: What sorts of stones are by no means found in the ocean? Reply: Stones which might be dry. 61. Riddle: What has thirteen hearts, but no other organs? Reply: A deck of cards. Sixty two. Riddle: I have four eyes, but I can’t see a factor. Sixty two, Riddle: What's all the time in front of you but can’t be seen? 63. What can you break, even in case you by no means decide it up or contact it? What has two heads, four eyes, six legs, and a tail? What all the time sleeps with its sneakers on? What is as massive as an elephant, however weighs nothing at all? What fur do we get from a Tiger? As fur away as attainable! Why do dragons sleep all day? They wish to hunt knights. What can honk without a horn?

25. What is less complicated to get into than out of? 26. I can run but not walk, and also you usually comply with me around. 27. What has a bottom at its high? 28. Throughout which month do people sleep the least? February (as a result of it has the fewest nights). 29. What begins with a "P," ends with an "E" and has hundreds of letters? 31. What can you hold in your right hand, however by no means in your left hand? 32. A gaggle of bunnies had been having a birthday party. What kind of music were they listening to? 33. I am white when I'm soiled, and black when I am clear. 34. An elephant in Africa is known as Lala. An elephant in Asia is known as Lulu. A skin has extra eyes than one. I may be very nice when I'm carried out. You walk right into a room with a match, a kerosene lamp, a candle, and なぞなぞ簡単 a fireplace. Which do you light first? There's a greenhouse. Inside the greenhouse, there's a white house. Inside the white house, there's a pink home. And, inside the pink house, there are many babies.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright ⓒ 2016 동기와.한국/해성동기와.한국 All Rights Reserved.