해성동기와

공지사항 / Q&A / 갤러리 / 자유게시판

갤러리

갤러리

203 Fun Riddles For kids With Answers

페이지 정보

작성자 Sima Real 작성일24-06-27 04:24 조회42회 댓글0건

본문

17. He fell off the second step. 19. The fishing journey consists of a grandfather, a father and a son. 23. The home is on the North Pole, so the bear is white. 25. There weren't any stairs; it was a one-story home! Our next two sets of riddles are phrased as questions asking "What Am I? " and "What is It? " These riddles work well for riddle lovers of each age. Answer: All of the months. What has a neck however no head? What's something that you simply get to maintain after you give it to somebody? Helen, George, and Ellen are having a cup of espresso while Max, Barb, and Dave are having 7up. What is Elizabeth drinking; espresso or soda? Elizabeth is having espresso.

A: Are you asleep? What can you put in a bucket to make it weigh much less? What can you keep after giving to somebody? What has four wheels and なぞなぞ難しい flies? A: A garbage truck. The extra there's, the much less you see. What can you hold in your left hand however not in your proper? What do the letter "t" and an island have in frequent? A: They’re each in the middle of water. What’s a single digit number with no worth? What has phrases, however by no means speaks? Thirteen. What can hold water but is filled with holes? 14. What question can you by no means say sure to? Answer: Are you asleep but? 15. What query can you by no means say no to? Reply: Are you dead? Sixteen. What is in seasons, seconds, centuries, and minutes, however not in decades, years, or days? 17. What has a neck however no head?

Reply: Four sisters and three brothers. Fifty eight. Riddle: What's something you may put in your pocket that retains it empty? Answer: A big hole. Fifty nine. Riddle: Where would you take a sick boat? Answer: To the dock. 60. Riddle: What kinds of stones are never discovered within the ocean? Answer: Stones which might be dry. 61. Riddle: What has thirteen hearts, but no other organs? Reply: A deck of playing cards. 62. Riddle: I have four eyes, but I can’t see a factor. Sixty two, Riddle: What's always in entrance of you however can’t be seen? 63. What can you break, even if you never choose it up or touch it? What has two heads, 4 eyes, six legs, and a tail? What at all times sleeps with its shoes on? What is as big as an elephant, however weighs nothing in any respect? What fur can we get from a Tiger? As fur away as possible! Why do dragons sleep all day? They wish to hunt knights. What can honk with no horn?

25. What is easier to get into than out of? 26. I can run however not stroll, and also you typically follow me round. 27. What has a bottom at its high? 28. During which month do individuals sleep the least? February (because it has the fewest nights). 29. What begins with a "P," ends with an "E" and has hundreds of letters? 31. What can you hold in your right hand, but never in your left hand? 32. A group of bunnies were having a birthday get together. What sort of music were they listening to? 33. I'm white when I am soiled, and black when I am clear. 34. An elephant in Africa is called Lala. An elephant in Asia is called Lulu. A skin has extra eyes than one. I could be very nice when I am executed. You walk into a room with a match, a kerosene lamp, a candle, and a fireplace. Which do you light first? There's a greenhouse. Inside the greenhouse, there's a white home. Inside the white house, there is a crimson home. And, inside the purple home, there are lots of infants.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright ⓒ 2016 동기와.한국/해성동기와.한국 All Rights Reserved.