해성동기와

공지사항 / Q&A / 갤러리 / 자유게시판

갤러리

갤러리

Guinness World Data

페이지 정보

작성자 Gerardo 작성일24-09-03 03:32 조회9회 댓글0건

본문

The guide's connection with the well-known beer brand has given it a novel identity that embodies the spirit of joy and accomplishment. Additionally, the presence of Guinness World Data' world headquarters in London additional strengthens the UK's reputation as a hub of creativity and innovation. It has turn into a destination for スポーツ 世界記録 vacationers and visitors, enhancing the country's cultural tourism and showcasing its wealthy history of document-breaking achievements. It wasn't lost on us that not everybody's grandfather was referenced in motion pictures (e.g., Mel Brook's "Blazing Saddles") or Tv (e.g, "The Carol Burnett Present"), but we did not really feel the need to discuss his athletic accomplishments overtly. "I cannot inform you how many times I've seen my grand-dad win the a hundred metre sprint! Each of my parents taught me concerning the 1936 Olympics when I was very, very younger. The longest kiss lasted fifty eight hours, 35 minutes and 58 seconds, achieved by Ekkachai Tiranarat and Laksana Tiranarat (both Thailand) at an event organized by Ripley's Believe It or Not! These land-lovers were married on terra firma, however Herbert Fisher (USA, b. Zelmyra Fisher (USA, b. 13 Might thirteen 1924 in North Carolina, USA.

JZv8tw99poE

Tami, fifty eight, has been rising her mullet for 33 years! 15-yr-old Sidakdeep Singh Chahal from Uttar Pradesh, India, was confirmed to have the longest hair on a male teenager, with luscious locks measuring 146 cm (four ft 9.5 in). Sidak washes his hair twice every week - the duty takes over an hour in complete every time. "I’ve never had a haircut in my life, and that’s due to my religious beliefs," Sidak explained. Lee Redmond was the document holder for the longest fingernails on a pair of fingers (female) for only one 12 months, but nonetheless retains the longest ever title. Louise Hollis (USA) started rising her toenails in 1982, and when measured in 1991 that they had a combined size of 220.98 cm (87 in). ] the Males's 100m Backstroke S12 Remaining throughout Day One of many 2022 World Para Swimming Championships at Penteada Olympic Swimming pools Complicated on June 12, 2022 in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal. On day 3 of the Paris Paralympics, two new records were set by Great Britain. 28-yr-outdated Clegg took the lead forward of the defending champion from Azerbaijan, Raman Salei, in the last 50 meters, decreasing the report by zero.33 seconds. Salei and Yaroslav Denysenko of Ukraine positioned second and third in 1:00.67 and 1:01.Fifty two, respectively.

As a substitute, each individual International Sports Federation units its own age requirements. Since Yun-mi's historic golden victory, the Worldwide Skating Union has raised its minimum qualifying age to 15 to guard the event of younger athletes. Which countries have essentially the most gold medals at Summer time Olympics? Canadian Equestrian Ian Miller competed in 10 Olympic Video games over the course of 40 years (1972-2012). That's more than any other competitor in Olympic historical past. Now get able to be amazed as a result of the report at the moment stands at thirteen,215 consecutive dribbles! This jaw-dropping achievement showcases the unwavering dedication and unyielding skills of the document holder. Whereas sports records typically steal the limelight, we can’t overlook some quirky world records set in other domains. In the realm of telecommunications, a marathon cellphone name took place between Sandra Kobel and Richard Anstis, lasting a mind-numbing fifty one hours and 11 minutes.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright ⓒ 2016 동기와.한국/해성동기와.한국 All Rights Reserved.