해성동기와

공지사항 / Q&A / 갤러리 / 자유게시판

갤러리

갤러리

How To Horny Webcam Models

페이지 정보

작성자 Kandice 작성일24-08-23 12:49 조회185회 댓글0건

본문

How to Cam To Cam( C2C) Your-Domain To show your cam to another user, for instance when in a private show with a broadcaster, click the "Cam To Cam" link. Visiting the "Cam To Cam" link will launch a small version of our in-browser radio tool. If you'd like to reveal your cam with the broadcaster, just select your webcam and click 'Start Broadcasting' to render your cam attainable for the broadcaster to begin viewing. Only the broadcaster would be able to view your cam, and not anyone else in the room. We understand that you might be searching to reveal both video and audio using the Cam to Cam feature. Right now, the feature is set up to allow video sharing only, so the mute button might appear, but it wo n't be clickable to unmute the audio. Cam2Cam lets you interact with broadcasters on a whole new level– live on cam.

Ask a Cam2Cam Private Show to experience survive video skype with your favorite journalist in the privacy and safeness of a Secret Show. Cam2Cam Non-public Indicates include complete audio and video, but presenters can see and speak you just as well as you can see and learn them! What does Cam2Cam value? Cam2Cam is a free element– there is no extra token expense for enabling Cam2Cam during a Personal Show. Non-public Displays cost tokens per second, at a rate decided by the broadcaster. Who can see me on Cam2Cam? Merely the journalist that you request a Cam2Cam Private Show with can view you. You Non-public Show Spies see me while on Cam2Cam? No. Spies will still be able to observe the broadcaster, but only the broadcaster can observe you. How do I request a Cam2Cam Private Show? You may pick the box for Cam2Cam when you request a Personal Demonstrate with a broadcaster, if the journalist has Cam2Cam calls enabled.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright ⓒ 2016 동기와.한국/해성동기와.한국 All Rights Reserved.